Thursday, August 27, 2009

KEVIN RICHARDSON!!!!!!!!!

Oh. My. God.
I have loved Kevin Richardson since the age of 13. He is my favorite Backstreet Boy. He was the man.
Gorgeous.

That said, I just was missing him so I decided to see what he's been up to.
Wellllll........he has an IMDB profile. And on it are many pictures which made me laugh. And drool.
Laugh and drool simultaneously. Imagine that if you care to.

Here is one from the Christian romance made-for-TV-movie, with Haylie Duff, Love Takes Wing. His character is named Cryus Cain and he wears pince nez, just like when I first fell in love with him...
I think I may force myself sit through this putrescent movie just to see him. I'm such a good fan!


Here is the trailer link:
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi323093273/








Here are some more fabulous pictures. Enjoy.......
 
I really hope he doesn't become a magician...
Recently I've been replacing Kevin with this guy:


It's been working out pretty well so far.


Anyway, I had a fabulous day at work in which I primed the Giant Thunder Chicken black! and then i painted lots of walls and columns with glue and then grey paint...But let's not think about that right now!
I had lunch with Nell, which was very nice, but chilly in the Milwaukee Center rotunda. Tonight the two of us will be going out on the town--Oh, yes it's Ladies' Night/And the feelin's right--We can talk about our special guys. Mmmmmm...Patrick Sharp...
Oops I just almost burned down the apartment with a combination of oven chicken tenders, loud music and distracting blogging... 

That is all,
Ellen Marie

6 comments:

Becki said...

best update ever? i think so. the pictures of kevin were hilarious and the picture of mr sharp made me gasp with delight... he's still on the team, right? we'll go to lots of games this season. i'll force you to come down.

I HAVE SO MUCH SYMPATHY FOR THE PAINT YOU'RE EXPERIENCING IN YOUR WORKPLACE REPETITION. i've been washing paint buckets for three days straight, right? good ol' end of the season cleaning. i KNOW you've been there... anyway, i've developed some serious wrist issues and basically totally crippled my right wrist... hopefully this clears up before tomorrow when i have to wash elixir dishes FOR THE LAST TIME EVER!!

misssssss youuuuuuuu tons!!!

Ellen said...

OH MY GOD. I have wrist things too!
They're like sore swollen lumps.
It's called bursitis.
What did you get?!
Dish!

Ellen said...

And yes, he's still on the team.

<3

(Wish there was some way to make that a gigantic heart!)

Ellen Marie

Maggie said...

Ha! I had no idea you were a Kevin Richardson lover. I didn't really have a favorite BSB, however, if I had to choose, I suppose I'd go for that recovering alcoholic AJ. I was more of an 'NYNC follower.

Maggie said...

And by "NYNC" I mean, 'NSYNC.

Becki said...

I don't think I actually got anything... I think I just couldn't make my wrist bend or rotate or my hand close for, like, a day... luckily I was done washing buckets, don't think you'll get that luck.

ps: I totally looked at season tickets for the 'hawks and I think they were, like, totally sold out or very very expensive.